First Engine Run up today!!
We got the strobes fitted up to the wing and installed firmly, closed up the cockpit, installed the carpeting, and the seats. We sealed the back glass with fuel tank sealant and made canopy extensions. The ELT is installed. We sandblasted the canopy handle and painted it black to match the interior better (it was grey/white). The canopy latch and handle is installed now.
Today was even more exciting, we purged the oil, added coolant, found and installed missed rivets. Then we pulled the airplane out of the hangar and did the first engine run. Ran it up, did a few mag checks, found and fixed some issues. Taxied around for around 20 minutes and broke the brakes in.
Still some more things to tidy up on the airplane, but we are trying to schedule the airworthiness for around the 25th.